Tuesday, March 3, 2015

There are things better Tomorrowland out there!

   The last update I focused on what many believe is the "greatest show on earth" Tomorrowland. There are many other shows and festivals that are just as amazing as Tomorrowland as hard as it is to believe. Majority of them however do not travel like Tomorrowland does. So below is a video from a youtuber with what they thought were the best shows of 2014. I suggest watching and seeing if anything is close to home or close to a future destination of yours.

2 comments:

  1. So many different EDM festivals around the country, the festivals on my bucket list are The Electric Daisy, Electric Zoo, and of course Tomorrowland just to say I've been able to experienced it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow land would be a dream. I hope one day I can go and see the scale of this festival it would be truly amazing and such a good time. The video linked was awesome, jealous.....

    ReplyDelete